Saturday 6 January 2018

SWITCHWORD - Watch Your Words

Forgetfulness
Memory loss





Switchword to chant
CONSIDER-CIRCULATE-CRYSTAL-CARE-REACH
Write on body in yellow colour
22 11 377   to improve memory
23 22 941 760 9395 for everyday forgetfulness and misplacing things
Write the sequence of numbers on bottle of water, use daily for minimum period of  30 days.

214 317 814 218

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌

Leadership


Switchword – TAKE
Chant if you want to become a good leader
TAKE – become a good leader

I grant myself the permission to be a good leader, easily and effortlessly.

The R5 Statements

I revive my ability to be a good leader.
I recognise my ability to be a good leader.
I realign my ability to be a good leader.
I reorient my ability to be a good leader.
I re position my ability to be a good leader.

I revive the reason behind my ability to be a good leader.
I recognise the reason behind my ability to be a good leader.
I realign the reason behind my ability to be a good leader.
I reorient the reason behind my ability to be a good leader.
I re position the reason behind my ability to be a good leader.

I revive the brilliance in my ability to be a good leader.
I recognise the brilliance in my ability to be a good leader.
I realign the brilliance in my ability to be a good leader.
I reorient the brilliance in my ability to be a good leader.
I re position the brilliance in my ability to be a good leader.




No comments:

Post a Comment